Tag Archives | Bridgend Chapel

View of site in May 2014 (Rubicon Heritage Services Ltd)

The Search Begins for Bridgend Medieval Royal Chapel!

Rubicon Heritage are delighted to be working with The Greater Liberton Heritage Project, supported by Edinburgh City Council on a community excavation at Bridgend Farm, Old Dalkeith Road in Edinburgh. There are historical references to a Royal chapel being built at Bridgend in 1518 and it is thought that remains of the chapel may be […]

Read full story Comments are closed