Rubicon are currently recruiting for a Project Supervisor based in our Edinburgh office. For details on the position and how to apply see below:
Based in Edinburgh
Salary £19,911 – £20,500 dependent on experience
Rubicon Heritage Services Ltd is the only major archaeological consultancy with offices in both the UK and Ireland. Rubicon has bases in Edinburgh, Cardiff, London and Cork and is a CIfA Registered Organisation.
Since Rubicon established our UK presence in 2012, we have successfully undertaken a large number of projects throughout the UK and are currently experiencing rapid growth. As a result of this, a unique opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and experienced Archaeological Project Supervisor to join us at our Edinburgh Office to add to our existing team. This opportunity offers rapid career development within this very exciting period of expansion.
The successful candidate will be expected to supervise a range of projects. He/She should have demonstrable experience of successfully supervising projects and be flexible, driven and innovative, with excellent communication skills. Applications are welcome from ambitious individuals who wish to develop their career rapidly. Support will be provided to the successful applicant in the form of training and mentoring from the experienced management team at Rubicon.
Potential candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience to Supervisor level of the excavation and post-excavation process
- Varied archaeological experience (rural and urban)
- Good knowledge of British archaeology
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation and frameworks
- Understanding of commercial archaeology and client liaison
- Knowledge of Health & Safety considerations pertaining to archaeology
- Excellent Communication skills
- Willingness to contribute to the continued growth and expansion of Rubicon Heritage UK
- Complete flexibility with regard to travel
A full clean driving licence and CSCS card are essential. The position is a permanent role and is subject to a 12 week probation period. Salary range £19,911 – £20,500 dependent on experience, with site allowances.
All applications should be sent by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org by
01 April, 2015