Salary: €30,000/ £25,000 per annum
Initial contract 6 months
Rubicon are seeking applications for the position of Project Manager based in our Midleton, Co. Cork Office. The role will involve the management of a range of projects from birth to grave, including including input into job procurement and tendering. The role also encompasses dealing with client liaison, consultation with government bodies, project management, budget control, adherence to deadlines, legal compliance, Health and Safety compliance, marketing and all elements of finance associated with assigned projects. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that all companywide strategies and procedures are followed and implemented.
In addition report writing experience is essential and a publication record is an advantage. Although based in Co. Cork, the successful candidate should be prepared to travel throughout Ireland and the UK, and will be required to undertake archaeological excavation/fieldwork as necessary.
- Proven track record in similar position
- Must be licence eligible in Ireland
- Full Clean Driving Licence essential
- Third Level Education or adequate relevant experience
- Knowledge of excavation and post-excavation procedures
- Experience in dealing with clients and government bodies
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to mediate and facilitate discussion
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative
How to apply:
Applications should be made by e-mail to Bernie Carney (Office Manager) Bernie.firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 18th October, 2013 at 2 pm.